body>

7 May 2010

Popularity?

Some days I'm tempted to seek out new blogs. What is very interesting is studying how some bloggers crave popularity while others couldn't be bothered.

Others again seem to have popularity thrust upon them and that would be a problem indeed.

The great joy for the easy-going blogger is finding a space to play. Photos may be resized, arranged... congenial bloggers commented on... fuzzy thoughts refined...

Looking back over the cyberlessons of the past few years has been very entertaining.

Cyber Warriors Unite... White Tulip

2 Comments:

Blogger David T. Macknet said...

I only ever frequent blogs which have few commenters - why should I add my voice to the crowd, when I can connect with a real person?

5/07/2010 9:16 pm  
Blogger Tales from the Birch Wood. said...

Ah yes, reality...

5/19/2010 2:13 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home