body>

8 October 2009

More About Meme

More About Meme

My husband and I are in absolute agreement on one fact. Neither of us have any recall about the sites we have signed up to over the years. They are gentle, bland names that slip, unnoticed through our aging synapses, leaving no mark.

It was with pleasure, then, that I found I had somehow bonded with
Tweetmeme


I have to admit that I joined Twitter with the enthusiasm of a novice swimmer jumping off the Forty Foot in early January.

Oh No! Not another system to learn!

It has turned out to be less painless than anticipated, and I have even Retweeted, though in such a state of confusion that I claimed to be "Tetweeting".

The English language is never going to be the same...



Dublinoise Connection explores a similar theme...

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home