body>

7 October 2009

Gradually...

the task of making photos that link my perception with the people who have gone before me is becoming a bit clearer.

When you live in a city that was founded over 800 years ago you find yourself thinking about people...

a lot...

It seems that Dublin is now one of the most favoured destinations on the Planet for tourists who want to have fun. I have not photographed numerous people on the streets over the past few years because I tend to be a bit shy still in public places, especially when it comes to waving a camera at the populace.

However, street photography is now so popular that I have decided to persist.

Perhaps this is the moment that all the statues that I shot in the past few years are about to become icons of the past?

Real people are everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home