body>

29 February 2008

Irish Blog Awards + Never Apologise, Never Explain...

Everybody is up to high doh.
I went to the hairdressers yesterday and
when the friendly lady who was gradually
causing my face to emerge from amidst a
wild tangle of hirsute activity heard
that I was going to an Award Ceremony
she applied even more attention than was
necessary to the job in hand.

The result? Compliments in the clothes store
where I found a remarkable number of bargains,
classy enough to let me out into public places
with a bit of glitz and glamour.

Right, so... I'm ready for off...

Damien is getting into his stride and has begged
for "a little space" on the Big Night.

All I have to do is find a neat, matching clutch purse
to go with my neat little scarf.

The organizers are facing the
Labours of Hercules.

Welll done to all who have put in such a lot of work.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home