body>

27 February 2008

I'm So Excited I Can Hardly Wait...

The Irish Blog Awards will be held this coming Saturday in
Dublin City Centre.

Last year I was so overwhelmed by new technologies and
the fearsome honour of having a blog nominated that
I sat in stunned silence for most of the evening.
I did everything that Rick O'Shea told us to do,
including giving rapturous applause, when deserved.

This year will be different...

I can now find my way in and out of my own blog
without falling over the picture frames.
I don't get palpitations when the whole system collapses.
I shall take numerous photos with a cherished digital camara,
(which is not to criticise the old Pentax film one).

Can't wait to meet all the new people whose blogs
I have been reading all year long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home