body>

21 February 2008

Nothing Nasty in the Woodshed Today,

Thank Heavens.

Finally getting back to answer the question:

Have you seen the "Cold Comfort" film?

Yes! And it was one of the most humourous ever made by a wacky
cast and a really fine cinematographic crew.
It gets wheeled out ever so often for Christmas viewing,
but should be better known.

Since I have taken to holidaying in England,
any culural tips are welcome, though I am
delighted to report that I have not experienced
any family life that is like that of the Dooms.

It has just struck me... could this also be a parody
on "Lorna Doone".

Another strange bunch there.

1 Comments:

Blogger David T. Macknet said...

"I saw something nasty in the woodshed...."

Hah!

2/25/2008 7:07 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home