body>

18 October 2007

But Is It Safe?

I've just risked hitting the "Next Blog" link on Blogger.
Some of the most weird experiences on the Net in the past
have been brought courtesy of my curiosity and desire to learn.
I stopped hitting this button over a year ago, as it did not seem
to have a sensible filter system.

Today's experience has been encouraging.
I've found a new graphics blog that seems to be
in Norwegian... my knowledge of Nordic languages
is almost non-existent, so I should look a bit more
closely from now on.

Must take risks more often...

2 Comments:

Blogger David T. Macknet said...

Hmm... or, you know, you could peruse the sidebars of other bloggers you know, tracking down their friends, to discover that a whole world of people are out there who've already been found to be safe. :)

I'd suggest Nami-Nami, a food blog from Estonia, if you're into the languages which use the letter J for the sound made by Y, personally. :)

10/19/2007 10:02 am  
Blogger Tales from the Birch Wood. said...

Thanks for that advice. It's the best way to find interesting food Bloggers. There are a lot of really nice people on the Net.

10/19/2007 2:52 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home