body>

20 October 2010

Please do not take offense...

... if I block you on Twitter or on any other site.

...if I have removed your link from my blog.

...if I do not upload a comment that seems to be advertising some product rather than joining in a discussion...

Recently some blogs have begun to look a bit cluttered and commercial.
Mine began to bristle with too much information so minimalism is in order.
Even Flickr had become a bit of a chore so from now on a policy of "less is more" will be applied.
Today is being referred to as "Axe Wednesday" in Britain.
I may as well go with the spirit of our times...

2 Comments:

Blogger David T. Macknet said...

Getting in the Tory Spirit, then?

10/20/2010 7:38 pm  
Blogger Tales from the Birch Wood. said...

Not quite...
I've never been one to step back from the brink.

10/20/2010 10:04 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home