body>

25 August 2010

10 Things I Love About...

Computing... br>
While continuing to have idiotic conversations about the dangers of "the computer", another year of study is opening a yawning gap in my consciousness. br>
I know a bit more code than last year, but find is so unpleasant to look at, that it may be worthwhile to wait for the experts to produce some prettier material and just focus on graphics. br>
Also, it can be chilly in Cyberspace..."br>///
" br>
Better bring an extra sweater...

3 Comments:

Blogger David T. Macknet said...

Hmm. Well, I dunno - code tends to grow on you, once you get used to the idea that you have to format your stuff by yourself.

Hope you get over the chills of cyperspace. :)

8/25/2010 1:22 pm  
Blogger David T. Macknet said...

(Plus, there are resources, if you're having trouble....)

8/25/2010 1:23 pm  
Blogger Tales from the Birch Wood. said...

Thank you for you offers of help.

I find that mimicing other sites is probably the best way forward and already I've learned a lot from looking at what you and Tanita produce.

Some days I seem to be illiterate in most languages, including "nerd".

However, I'm a great believer in the myth of progress.

8/26/2010 4:42 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home