body>

26 January 2009

Post in Haste, Repent at Leisure...

So taken up with making shiny new photos that
I have not been reading many blogs recently.


Now I see that a little rumpus which seemed to have
been fuelled by vats of Mulled Wine and Christmas Sherry
continues to linger round the net.

I have never been one for invective.
It's so demanding and often causes adrenelin rushes.


Now it seems that I'll have to review every blog I comment
on, in case rows break out.

In this case, threats of law suits have been wielded in the now very
blue air.

I'm beginning to panic...

What if everybody is actually cold sober and
simply just hopping mad?

(This is a "Thinking Aloud" post, BTW.
No defamation intended. That Anouilh character
really had a cheek to mention alcohol in the first place...)

2 Comments:

Blogger David T. Macknet said...

Wow - what kind of blogs do you frequent? ;)

1/26/2009 7:33 pm  
Blogger Tales from the Birch Wood. said...

Amusing ones.

1/27/2009 10:10 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home