body>

6 October 2013

Nothing to See Here?

It has been over a year since I felt like posting here.
Blogging had somehow run its course and the time since has been spent uploading photos to my Rosewoodoil account on Flickr. Somehow, laziness took over and there was a a sense of repeating what was already available, without need to add text or to think much about the images I was choosing to share.

However, it's nice to be back, even if it may mean chatting to myself for a while until I get back into the swing of blog keeping. I had no need to learn any new computing skills since the Summer of 2012 and sometimes it's pleasant to stay with the tried and tested.

Perhaps this all offers evidence of having found a comfort zone which should remain unchanged for some time to come?

2 Comments:

Blogger David T. Macknet said...

Well, with the death of Google Reader, there may not be so many readers who have kept your blog feed. That said, though, some of us did, at least. :)

10/06/2013 6:38 pm  
Blogger Tales from the Birch Wood. said...

Thank you for that.

10/07/2013 9:19 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home