body>

22 April 2010

No Comment

I've put a few comments on congenial blogs today. Many of my Blogspot contacts have changed to Wordpress or other formats, so I'm too lazy to sign in there and keep commenting. Social media has advanced to using phones and Twitter for instant gratification so it is quite possible that "The Blog" as it thrived several years ago is not quite dead, but sleeping.

Trends are being scutinised with care and the legal consequences of bad behaviour on the Internet are being constantly tightened. Is the fun over?

2 Comments:

Blogger David T. Macknet said...

We miss your comments, though ... and we're not dead nor dormant! Just a bit overworked! ;)

4/22/2010 7:12 pm  
Blogger Tales from the Birch Wood. said...

Try not to overdo things. I used help friends studying for advanced degrees and it was exhausting.

I'll keep up with comments on your Flickr photos for the time being. I'm trying not to spread myself too thinly these days.

Have a great weekend.

4/25/2010 10:03 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home