body>

21 April 2010

Why... Oh, Why...

I find myself chatting with the radio... "Why did the airports remain closed for so long?", my radio asks... doubtless just to fill air space and not sound dumb. "I honestly don't know", I answer, busily trying to remember how to use FeedBurner and remembering the confusion that caused me to stop using it in the first place.

The first jet stream in days has just passed by my kitchen window. The seven day wonder seems to have ceased.

Cutbacks seem to continue apace on the net. Photos that once glowed brightly on Irishblogs.ie are now simply cryptic links that will probably not be hit be anybody. Here, if you have nothing better to do, is how the page used look during more tigerish times... Photos on Irishblogs.ie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home