body>

9 November 2008

Chatting Away Merrily with Botanists Abroad

Gardeners make friends wherever they go.
Gardening is such a basic, almost primitive, activity,
that it links to every aspect of daily life and survival.

Today I've made contact with botanical experts in Australia,
in preparation for a trip to Melbourne and Tasmania next year.

I'm going to have to sit down in isolation for some time if I should ever want to get down to documenting all the trees I saw and photographed during my previous visits.

In the meantime, anybody who has read "The Magic Pudding" by Norman Lindsey will remember this:

The plain truth was that Bunyip and his Uncle lived in a small house in a tree, and there was no room for the whiskers.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home