body>

11 March 2008

Author-i-taire...

I read that comments are the life blood of blogging.
Much more of my minimalist approach and I'll need a
transfusion.

I have had an eye out for the Technorati Ranking and Authority system
for some time.
Photographedublin dropped to a little 3 position a few months ago,
and I
1. have no idea why, since I had no idea why it had a higer ranking in the first place

2. do not intend to seek further rank improvement.
This is based on an experience with a photo in Flickr recently.
I put it in the wrong category by mistake and had it moved back down the ranks.
There's nothing to so distract a body from real life as wondering why one's photo
is not up to scratch.

3. I have never been in an army, so Rank and Authority say little to me.

Three points is enough on any subject, as those subjected to French dissertation will tell you. The "Introduction" here was cursory.

Now all that needs be said is:

I'm really not that "bovvered".

1 Comments:

Blogger David T. Macknet said...

Gazing at one's stats is ... well, much like gazing at anything else of one's own: kinda pointless. If blogging is about stats & popularity, then I want nothing to do with it. :)

3/12/2008 4:18 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home