body>

5 June 2008

All Passion Spent?

Less is More Lamp Light



It seems that, in my case, arriving is better than travelling.

The project I set myself some years ago, to become comfortable with Internet Technology,
has been achieved.

I still cannot make much sense of HTML, and have decided to leave it for another year.
I can copy and paste code with enthusiasm, which seems to be enough for everyday
survival, in much the same way that I can drive without being able to mend the car
myself.

Since I can think of nothing much more to say for the moment,
this is just to thank everybody who has helped me get to this
"Happy Place".

For the Summer I'll concentrate on the Flickr site.

Have a great holiday season.

And do read the post linked to in the title bar.
So many people rely on being computer literate
in order to gain employment.

5 Comments:

Blogger Darragh said...

Just as I find you, you leave!

I look forward to seeing the photos over the summer and welcoming you back when you're ready to come :)

6/10/2008 12:23 am  
Blogger Tales from the Birch Wood. said...

Many thanks for posting.

I tend to follow the seasons and will get back to the grindstone in Autumn.

Your blog is a great find.

6/10/2008 1:49 pm  
Blogger Darragh said...

Bless you for the compliment :) It's the visitors and commenters that make it so for the most part, all joining in the conversation :) I hope you'll continue to return and enjoy it.

Looking forward to getting to know you!

6/10/2008 2:58 pm  
Blogger William Wren said...

im with you on the tecnologie voyage of reluctant discovery

6/15/2008 1:50 pm  
Blogger Tales from the Birch Wood. said...

The more the merrier.

After six years of becoming computer literate I have just awarded myself an Honarary Doctorate,
Order of the Kitchen Sink Surfer.

Glad to make your acquaintence.

6/15/2008 5:46 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home